With the new Vanguard VK300D-HVT, we offer you the perfect solution in the range of UV flatbed printing technology for printing on corrugated board and cardboard as your exclusive trade partner in Germany.
'HVT' stands for 'High Vacuum Table'. The innovative vacuum table, specially developed for corrugated board printing, makes the flatbed printer a convincing choice in terms of material fixation and processing speed.
Vanguard is a subsidiary company of the well-known printing press manufacturer Durst, based in South Tyrol. The multiple award-winning Vanguard VK300D-HVT large-format printer effortlessly prints thick and even corrugated materials up to 10 cm thick. The milled aluminum table plate, specially manufactured for corrugated printing, enables enormously strong material fixation and outstanding speed in packaging production - without fear of wavy print material and damage to the print heads.
The modern Kyocera print head technology prints in high-resolution quality. The number of print heads can be configured according to budget and customer requirements, and can be expanded to up to 10 heads at any time with little effort and at low cost.
The Vanguard grows with your requirements and combines variability, productivity and maximum efficiency in one machine.
The Vanguard convinces with impressive results in packaging, display and carton printing. The print heads, which can be variably upgraded at any time, are unique.
The VK300D HVT impresses with its modularity, speed and excellent print quality.
- Vacuum table size 157 x 318 cm
- Table top made of milled aluminum especially for corrugated printing
- 2 individual vacuum zones for uninterrupted printing
- 2 adjustable 5.5 kw pumps for optimal vacuum performance and material fixation. No more time-consuming gluing
- Material thickness up to 10 cm
- One-Touch-Pin-Registration (pneumatic contact pins)
- Printing from front to back as well as from back to front
- No damage to print heads due collision protection, automatic height detection of material thickness and seamless continuation of printing on restart
- Up to 10 industrial Kyocera (KJ4A) print heads (CMYK/W/V)
- The print heads can be easily and cost-effectively expanded from 5 to 10 at any time
- Simple alignment of the print heads by the user
- Low consumption costs due to favorable ink prices and a low ink requirement with a drop size of only 3 picoliters.
- High-speed electromagnetic drive system with a speed of up to 1.8 m/s and a maximum output of up to 60 full-size plates per hour
- High printing speeds:
(two rows) 317 / 255 / 98 / 68 m²/h (Express/Production/Quality/High Quality)
(one row) 139 / 56 / 37 m²/h (Production/Quality/High Quality)