MERLIN AIR HUMIDIFICATION
ERPA is authorised reseller for innovative air humidification systems from MERLIN. Available in different sizes and for varied applications, tailored to your individual particular needs.
OPTIMUM AIR HUMIDITY
The climatic conditions in the area around a part, have a considerable influence on its consistency. Hygroscopic materials like wood, paper, etc. change their form and material consistency when the ambient air is too dry.
The consequences are unpleasant and cost-intensive:
- undesired changes to shape and fit
- high rectification costs for products
- additional and more expensive demand for material
- reduced production speeds
- electrostatic charges
- reduced efficiency on the part of staff
- Longer periods of absence due to sickness
MERLIN turns water into a successful atmosphere, thereby creating an excellent climate for man, material, machines and animals.
With MERLIN air humidification, you can create the atmosphere you want, thereby boosting well-being, productivity and success.
MERLIN systems are used throughout the world by well-known companies and often pay for themselves in less than one year.